Friday, February 2, 2018

The Valley of the Shadow of Death


   In the time of the end, My people shall demonstrate My great power, and none shall harm them that obey Me except according to My will.
   In this time, shall there be many plagues, and disaster of every kind will abound, but I will not put the plagues I put on Egypt on My people who obey Me. They shall be sheltered and kept safe. Though they walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, they shall fear no evil, for I am with them.
   My people, though many comforts shall be taken away, you who obey Me shall not be without comfort, for I have ordained before time that you should have all you need and more even as you live in a war-ravaged land, even as famine abounds, even as those who seek your death pursue you, for I will do many mighty works through you in the time of the end.
Exodus 15:26
  • 26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Psalm 23:1-6
  • 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
  • 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
  • 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
  • 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
  • 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
  • 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 91:1-16
  • 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  • 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
  • 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
  • 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
  • 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
  • 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
  • 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
  • 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
  • 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
  • 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
  • 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
  • 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
  • 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
  • 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
  • 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
  • 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Matthew 6:9-13
  • 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
  • 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
  • 11 Give us this day our daily bread.
  • 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
  • 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment