Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pray

   My children, pray now. Pray very diligently that you will be counted worthy to escape those things which are soon to come. Pray that your loved ones will be counted worthy to escape those things which are soon to come. They begin very soon, and when they begin, they shall begin very suddenly.

   It shall all be over for many thousands of peoples in an instant when it begins. There will then be no more chance for them to repent and be saved. Those of you who know now, who know ahead of time, you are responsible to pray for these lost souls. I desire you would lift up prayers to Me each day for these, that I may save them. I desire you would lift up prayers each day that I may save those you love who are lost.

   My children, do not delay, for time is much shorter than you believe! Do not delay to lift up these prayers to Me, for your time on the earth may be cut short as I am taking many merciful ones home soon, that they may escape what is to come. Do not assume you have years and years to plan these things.

   Do not put off what I speak to you to do today!

   This night will your soul be required of you.

Luke 21:34-36
  • 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
  • 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
  • 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1 Timothy 2:1-4
  • I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
  • For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
  • For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
  • Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Luke 19:10
  • 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Matthew 9:37
  • 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

Luke 12:15-21
  • 15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
  • 16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
  • 17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
  • 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
  • 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
  • 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
  • 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

No comments:

Post a Comment