Monday, November 6, 2017

Your Inner Workings


   Take stock of your inner workings. Consider the ways in which you respond to the world around you.
   I desire My people would walk in truth, and speak My truth out of their mouths each day. I desire you would respond to others in love. In this way, you make a difference in the world around you and you are a witness of Me.
   If your thoughts are dark, your words will also be, for out of the abundance of a man’s heart, he speaks. I have told you this in My holy Word. A bitter fountain cannot produce good water.
   My children, the world will know you by your fruit. If your fruit is bitter, the world will assume you are one of them, and you will add to your enemy’s kingdom. If your fruit is bitter – if you treat others unkindly, if you operate in hate and not in love, then men will not know you are My disciples, for you cannot be if you do not have love for your brother.
   I desire you would walk in truth, and in love. Your time is short. You ask much of Me. I ask this of you.

Luke 6:45
  • 45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

James 3:9-11
  • 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
  • 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
  • 11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

Matthew 7:17-19
  • 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
  • 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
  • 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

John 13:34-35
  • 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
  • 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment