Tuesday, October 3, 2017

When Great Darkness Abounds

   There is a time of great grief and much grief coming to My people in the earth. This will be a very heavy grief, as My Word is attacked again and again and My Name is hated in the earth.

   This will be a time of great spiritual darkness around you and a time when My people will fear for their lives. You will be hated for My Name’s sake and persecuted even unto death. Many will enter into martyrdom in this time. There will be wars and rumors of wars as nations rise against nations. Much division will abound. Hate will flourish in the earth and you will grieve at what you see. You will grieve as loved ones are killed and you are left living. Little comfort remains in these times.

   As you look around you in the earth, you see much that is bad and how sin abounds, but far worse is coming, My children. Far worse. You can only survive what is coming if you know Me and My Holy Word, for it is how you will get what you need on a daily basis.

   The world will cast you out, but I will take you in. I will shelter you and feed you. I will water you and care for your little ones. I will heal you when you are wounded.

   Only those who know Me now will be able to see to walk in the great darkness that abounds then. 
 
Isaiah 60:1-3
  • 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  • For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
  • And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Ephesians 5:14-17
  • 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Psalm 91:1-6
  • 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  • I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
  • Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
  • He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
  • Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
  • Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.


No comments:

Post a Comment