Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Redeem the Time Left


   My true children shall not be on the earth much longer. Do your last good works now, My children – store up treasure while you can, for soon your time there will be done and the treasure you have stored up here in heaven is what you will have to enjoy then.
   Redeem the time you have left, though you know not how long it may be, for all My true children will be called home soon and very soon, as judgment is poured out on the earth.
   Do not play and pursue frivolous pursuits in this time. The days you have left are precious opportunities to sow into My Kingdom, to do great works, to bear much fruit for My Glory. These things shall bring great reward for you then.
   Your lives are but a vapor in the earth – quickly gone. Do not be as the foolish virgins, but redeem the time you have left.
Psalm 39:4
  • 4 Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.

Matthew 24:44
  • 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:1-3
  • 1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
  • 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
  • 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

John 14:3
  • 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

2 Kings 20:1
  • 20 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.

John 9:4
  • 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

No comments:

Post a Comment