Monday, August 14, 2017

When Persecution Rises


   As persecution begins rising, My people will be punished. You will be punished by the wicked, for existing. For believing, for loving, for trying to make a difference. Satan is even now sowing great hatred into the hearts of those who do not believe and it is increasing every day.

   As their hatred grows, the ways they punish My people will grow more intense, and eventually will be very violent. The wicked will begin to replace those in governments and they will pass laws against you, My people. They will eventually not only allow this persecution, they will encourage it.

   I tell you these things that you may prepare your hearts for what is to be. These things must come, that all is fulfilled and the end may arrive. The end of all evil. The end of all wickedness in the earth. The end of the age when the Ancient of Days shall see His Son glorified and revealed to all. When all My children can come home and rest from their labors.

   Fear not the things to come, My children, for already I have ordained your help. I have ordained your comfort in these times. I have ordained ways and means for you where no ways and means exist. You are not alone.

   You belong to Me.

Psalm 7:1
  • 7 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Matthew 13:49-50

  • 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
  • 50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 5:10-12
  • 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
  • 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
  • 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Matthew 10:21-23
  • 21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
  • 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
  • 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Matthew 24:9
  • 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.


No comments:

Post a Comment