Friday, August 4, 2017

Look Deep


   Look deep into your spirit, and know what you must do. You have wrestled with this inside yourself for some time now, but I am leading you specifically. I am setting you up to succeed at all I have called you to do for My Name’s sake.

   Go forth and do this thing as I have shown you. Cling to Me, I am your help.

   You are unable in your own strength, but you can do all things through Me.

Psalm 42:6-8
  • 6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
  • 7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
  • 8 Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Philippians 4:13
  • 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment