Wednesday, August 16, 2017

If I am Not Answering


   So many of My people remain stuck in relationships I never ordained. Relationships that keep them from realizing their true potential in Me. Relationships that keep their walk stagnant.

   My people, do you not know that relationships not of Me are doorways of destruction? Do you not realize that anything not of Me is a doorway to the enemy, an opening he can work through to bring destruction into your life?

   Many of you are laden with false guilt, a false sense of responsibility for people or things I did not give you, and it is producing death in your walk with Me. It has become a valley of dry bones, where no life remains.

   Why do you struggle against the truth? The truth that I cannot bless what is not of Me? Why do you try so hard to make something work and refuse to see that it never will?

   My people, I hear your prayers to Me, and I answer all those where you have faith that are in line with My will. If I am not answering, you must ask yourself why. You must inquire of your own soul (Note: your soul is your own mind, will and emotions) whether what you are asking is of Me or not of Me.

   If I am not answering your prayer of faith, you are asking amiss.

Ephesians 4:27
  • 27 Neither give place to the devil.
Ezekiel 37:1
  • 37 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,Struggle against truth
James 4:3
  • 3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
1 Corinthians 10:13
  • 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment