Friday, May 19, 2017

I Am Bringing Correction


   I am bringing correction to My people now, sometimes in ways that will surprise you. My correction is for your benefit, and always righteous, but My ways are higher than your ways. I will bring correction in ways that sometimes also benefits others around you.
   Some of you have moved onto confused paths, through deception by the enemy of your souls. You have entered into relationships I did not lead you to, that are not My will for your life. You have moved to places not of My choosing.  You have shirked responsibilities I wanted you to fulfill.  (here, I saw He meant responsibilities like caring for aging parents, or fulfilling responsibilities related to children, etc.)
   My children, do you not know that you cannot build a righteous life on unrighteous actions? Do you not understand what I require of you? I desire you would treat others as you would want to be treated (if you were in the same situation), but the enemy has deceived you, and you go your own way. Do you not know many prayers you pray go unanswered because of this? If you ignore the cries of the needy, your cries will also be ignored. Yet you behave thus and expect Me to bless you.
   I have given you instruction in My Word on how I desire you would walk. Do not twist My Words that you may play when you should be working. Do not twist My Words and believe you have no responsibility in the earth, for this is deception by the enemy. I have made these things clear for you, that you may know how to walk.
   I am bringing correction now to My people, for judgment is coming to My house first and I desire you would not suffer. Be quick to repent and change your course, that you may be spared further pain, for I am merciful.
1 Corinthians 13:11
·        11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Galatians 6:7-8
·        7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
·        8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Isaiah 3:10-11
  • 10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
  • 11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
Genesis 4:7
  • 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
2 Thessalonians 3:10
  • 10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Numbers 32:22-23
  • 22 And the land be subdued before the Lord: then afterward ye shall return, and be guiltless before the Lord, and before Israel; and this land shall be your possession before the Lord.
  • 23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Ephesians 2:8-10
  • 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
  • 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
  • 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment