Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Pray!


Oh My children, if you could only see the spiritual effects of even the smallest of the prayers you pray! The angels dispatched on your behalf, the healings manifested, the souls saved from ruin. You would never cease to pray if you knew.

Every prayer lifted to Me in faith receives an answer, some even decades later. I keep them all here with Me in heaven. Your prayers are never wasted.
You say you want to see change in the world around you – pray! You say you want to see improvements in your spouses and children – pray! You want a better job – pray!
I have left you weapons no devil in hell can defeat, if you will only use them to your advantage. If you will only realize the authority that has been given you, your entire world could be changed by the power of your prayers.
I am not a God who cannot be touched by the infirmities of My children. I am a God great in mercy. I am not a God who ignores My children’s needs, I am a rich and generous Father who looks for opportunities to bless you. I am not a God who does not care about your sufferings, for I too have suffered loss.
Think about who I am, My children, and do not cease to pray, for I will answer you.                                

1 John 5:14-15
  • 14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
  • 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

2 Chronicles 7:14
  • 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Ephesians 6:18
  • 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Mark 11:24
  • 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment