Saturday, March 18, 2017

Who are You?


Who are you, oh man, who judges Me, the Most High? Who are you to judge the Creator of all mankind and all that is the world besides? Who gave you the right to say I should have done this and not done that?
Who are you to judge Me? Yet you have, and judged Me guilty besides. Do you think you can serve Me with anger in your heart? Can you judge Me neglectful of you? Who gave you the right?
Who gave you life? Who gives your next breath, and the very air you breathe? Yet you sit high on the throne of your pride and render judgment to Me, the Judge of all Creation?
Repent now, lest I strike you in My fury! Repent on your faces before Me for thinking too highly of yourself and holding Me with such disregard. Do you think I will ignore the high and lofty thoughts of your heart towards Me? Do you think I can bless you when you think of Me with disdain?
I have told you to guard your heart with all diligence, yet you have not. You have allowed a Spirit of Judgment to enter in, and you have judged Me guilty. If you refuse to repent, you will be judged for this and found guilty yourself.
Repent!
Job 38:1-5
  • 1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
  • 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
  • 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
  • 4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
  • 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 40:1-2
  • 1 Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,
  • 2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

Job 40:8
  • 8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?

Job 42:7
  • 7 And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.


No comments:

Post a Comment