Monday, March 20, 2017

The Last Generation


Great is My Peace upon My people. Great is My Peace upon you in this time.
It is this peace that will sustain you as the end comes and you see My Word fulfilled, to the last jot and tittle.
You have been chosen for this time, and empowered to do what you must do. You are My Voice in the earth, and I call the heathen to Myself through you.
You will be the last generation to spread My Gospel to all peoples.
The end comes quickly, and with it comes war, disease and famine. Pray to be counted worthy to escape that which is to come, but work while it is day, My people. Work while it is yet day, for the darkness approaches and it will overtake the earth quickly when it arrives.

Philippians 4:7
  • 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 60:1-3
  • 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  • 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
  • 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Ephesians 5:16
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

John 9:4
  • 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.


No comments:

Post a Comment