Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Coming Famine in America

I was up in the wee hours praying on Friday, and the Lord said,

Let me tell you about this famine that is coming to America.

I grabbed my phone and started typing, as I had not yet gotten out of bed.

I am the Bread of Life, but many people do not even know Me. I am able to feed my own out of thin air, just as I fed them with manna long ago. There was no food in the desert and there were many mouths to feed, but I fed them easily even through years of famine in areas all around them. I shall do that again for those who know Me well. Others will do without. My people will be persecuted in that time because they will radiate health even as those all around them die.

The physical condition of people then will reflect the spiritual. If they are rich in My Word, if My Word abides in them, they will be well fed. If there is none of My Word in them there will also be no food in them.

Note: I saw then that the famine is to help unbelievers come to know Him. He is showing them He is truly the Bread of Life. These are those who have refused in the face of all else to turn to Him. The famine is actually mercy for those who still don’t know Him at this point.

Many shall want to serve Me in that time when they realize I am providing for My own what they cannot get for themselves, but there will also be a famine of My Word and great and harsh persecution of those who refuse to deny Me so learning of Me then will be almost impossible.

You are near the end, My children and events are speeding up. I am anxious to bring you home to Me. Stand firm and do not turn back from your faith, for you are nearly home and your reward shall be very great in heaven. Do not sell your birthright for a bowl of food in that time.

Exodus 16:14-15

  • 14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.
  • 15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.
John 15:4-7

  • 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
  • 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
  • 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
  • 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
John 6:30-37

  • 30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
  • 31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
  • 32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
  • 33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
  • 34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
  • 36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
  • 37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Matthew 24:9-14


  • 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  • 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
  • 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
  • 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
  • 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
  • 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

No comments:

Post a Comment