Monday, February 20, 2017

Soon it Will be Night


My people do not believe what I have told them is coming. They believe it only for someone else.
My children, do you not see? Do you not see in My Holy Word that all I tell you is about to transpire? Do you not see the lateness of the hour?
Now is the time to press into My Presence, to pray for all those who are still lost, and to make your preparations to enter your heavenly home, for soon you will leave your earthly one forever.
Do you have good works to do on the earth before then? Have you been called according to My purposes? Finish your works, for the day is drawing to a close.
Soon it will be night as gross darkness covers the earth, when no man can be about My work.
Isaiah 60:1-2
  • 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  • 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
John 9:4
  • 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.


No comments:

Post a Comment