Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Chaos


My children, I have told you this is the Age of Chaos. Chaos will indeed enter into everything in this time. You have seen its effect in your political systems. You have seen its effect in your streets, but it is only started, it shall become far worse.
As chaos continues to spread, it shall enter into your houses. It shall enter into workplaces and schools and churches. If you allow it to, this chaos will steal away your peace and your joy and make you fearful, but I desire this would not be so. I desire My people would stand boldly against all acts of the enemy.
When chaos abounds, draw on My peace that is within you. Refuse to give place to it in your souls. Reject it at every turn, and maintain an even keel. I have left you My peace.
Matthew 24:6
  • 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mark 13:12
  • 12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Ephesians 4:26-27
  • 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
  • 27 Neither give place to the devil.

John 14:27
  • 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment