Saturday, November 19, 2016

The World's System is About to Fail

   I am about to lead many of My people into faith walks. They are going to need this knowledge for the future.

   This is My desire, My people, that you would pay heed to My Word, for I have told you how to walk by faith and not by sight in My Word in many places. The world’s system is about to fail and you will not be ready if you do not learn this.
   This will be an intricate journey for you, for you have acclimated to the world you live in to survive, so you know the ways of the world, but you do not know My ways.
   I desire you would learn of My Ways. Then, when this change begins, you need not panic as others will surely do all around you. I have very specific ways of providing for My people when they walk by faith in Me, and I never let them down.
   I will begin to move some of My People into faith walks before the end of this year.
   Stay calm. Do not panic. Do not fear, but trust Me if you are one of these people. Know that I am your loving Father, that I do nothing without cause, that I am always working for your higher good, and that I will provide for you. I will  protect you and take care of you.

For more about this word, listen to the podcast called "How Do We Live by Faith and Not by Sight dated Nov. 17, 2016, here:

NOTE: When the Lord said the world’s system is about to fail and you will not be ready if you do not learn this, I saw all the industries of the world and retails, etc., like a big machine running on high speed.
NOTE: When the Lord said I will begin to move some of My People into faith walks before the end of this year, I saw job losses coming.

Psalm 119:105
·         105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 4:1
·         4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Deuteronomy 8:2
·         2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

2 Corinthians 5:7
·         7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Proverbs 3:5-7
·         5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

·         6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

·         7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.








No comments:

Post a Comment