Saturday, November 12, 2016

Prophesy

   I speak to you now to use your words for good.

   Use your voice and prophesy to your life, prophesy to your body, prophesy to your relationships!
   Prophesy those things you desire, and watch as I bring many of them to pass, according to My will. Prophesy to the heavens, prophesy to the earth.
   Use your voice to bring change for the good. I have created you in My image.
Genesis 1:27
  • 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Proverbs 18:21
  • 21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Luke 6:45
  • 45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.


No comments:

Post a Comment