Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Light for Your Path


   I have offered you light for your path to help you make every decision, but so many of you do not avail yourselves of My wisdom.
   Many of the circumstances in your life today are from wrong choices, choices where you refused My wisdom and walked in your own.
   What do you wish for your future? Do you want more of what you have or would you like something better? Walking in My wisdom is the path to a better and happier life, a more blessed life.
   Avail yourself of My wisdom and come out of walking like the world around you.
Proverbs 8:11
  • 11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
James 1:5
  • 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Psalm 119:105
  • 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 27:1
  • 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Matthew 4:16
  • 16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
Matthew 5:16
  • 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Proverbs 3:5
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment