Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lean On Me


   Everything you went through was for My purpose in your life. Everything you have walked out has been for Me. I will now use all I have taught you to touch My people. I am taking you into a good life, a life of peace and of blessings for the time you have left in the earth. Yield to My work in you now that we may do this thing together. My thoughts of you and My plan for you are exceedingly good – to bless you and give you an expected end.
   So many of My children do not understand when they walk through difficulties that so many of them are allowed by Me for their refinement, to teach them to draw closer to Me, to increase their dependency on Me.
   When you depend upon the world, your life will change with each change that occurs there, but if you depend only on Me, there is never need for concern, for I am always the same. I change not. My love for you never lessens.
   Allow me to do the work in your heart to teach you to depend only on Me. Lean on Me and be blessed.
Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Hebrews 13:8
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Jeremiah 17:7
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.


No comments:

Post a Comment