Thursday, August 11, 2016

Can I Bless You


As these changes come into your lives, My people, I desire you would seek Me more and more. I have spoken this thing to you before, but you did not obey Me.

You have continued to walk in your own way, and where will that lead you? For you know not the way I will take you by now.

You know not the dangers that surround you even now, and will you still rebel against Me? Will you still refuse to seek Me in My Word? Do you think I can bless you when you do thus?

I will not.

1 Peter 4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Mark 13:32-36

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

Proverbs 1:23-27

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

4 comments:

  1. Very sobering. I've been struggling with spending time with God and being in His Word. I desire to have more discipline in my life to pursue Him. It's a struggle too as I battle adrenal fatigue. I know it's no excuse as the Lord is the only One who can really help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for me. A lot of times I do not know where I am in the Lord. I don't know if the Lord is sorely displeased with me. The heart is deceitful and it's so easy to be deceived. I am trying but I don't know if that's enough. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, put the Word of God in your heart. Know that if you knock he will open the door. It is not your efforts and it has NOTHING with how good you are. . Believe that He has set you free and put your trust in him. There is therefore NO CONDEMNATION for those in Christ Jesus. Come to Him as a little child. TRUST IN HIM. He will guide and protect you as you follow Him fully. It's not your efforts. It's his mercy and his victory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such peace now about how to lovingly handle this situation, regardless of the response. And I really appreciate the supporting verses. Thank you so much. Keep posting and keep sharing.

    Personal prophecy

    ReplyDelete