Friday, April 29, 2016

Distractions



My children, pay attention to how your time is spent.

As technology and other distractions in the world around you enthrall your gaze, events are taking place in the world that signal My return is near that you miss. In this way, My people are lulled to sleep and remain unprepared for the end.

Do not allow the enemy to steal your time away.


Ephesians 5:15-17
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Luke 12:19-20
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

5 comments:

  1. Please pray for my son, Jim, and sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. My brother, 2 sisters and their families to find the Lord. May God keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering about this very thing a lot lately. This is a very real distraction and a lot of people don't truly realize it. Glory to God for this word and thank you for being obedient to his spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What concerns me is that the believers I know all seem to presume we're just waiting for Jesus to 'come back', but this isn't consistent with what God has shown me. "My return" means when He is 'manifested' in His people here- before we 'go home'. His people desperately need to be taking this seriously- learning to walk in the spirit. We have responsibilities to tend to before we can go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...the Lord is teaching me to seek Him only, walk in the Spirit by being obedient and be at rest that we may manifest His peace in the midst of chaos!

      Delete
  4. The part where God says, "enthrall your gaze.." is so sad. God in His beauty and majesty should have our gaze and we should behold Him and seek His face. How sad, that our Most Loving Creator who gave us His Son because He loves us so much, in His beauty and Glory and Presence of Peace and Abundant Life and Glory and we look at worthless things instead. We ought to choose Life and not death. We ought to repent and do a 24 hour fast, and ask God to remove the veils from our eyes so we can see. The devil is mind blinding people to cover their eyes and to cover their ears. I pray that we wake up...and arise from the groggy stupor.

    ReplyDelete