Friday, January 15, 2016

Submission




You please Me when you submit to My leading instead of trying to get your own way. Righteousness is not found in man’s way, but in Mine. My thoughts and purposes are far above yours and My Wisdom is infinite.

Since I can see your entire future, I always know the best route for you to take.

Stay calm and let Me lead, for I know where safety and provision are for you. I will set you on a path of success, both physically and spiritually. Be still, and know that I am God.


James 4:7  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Psalm 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
 


Photo:  Gratisography, Ryan McGuire



2 comments:

  1. Amen! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynda,

    The fourth sentence of this message really, really helps with...not be afraid to give God our will.


    "Since I can see your entire future, I always know the best route for you to take."


    P.S. Awhile back, the two of us were discussing redemptive suffering. My sharing, we can offer God, our sufferings and crosses. He can use our crosses to change hearts, bring conversion.

    Here is a message from Our Lord, related to the same:

    July 15, 2015

    Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

    "My brothers and sisters, make peace with the crosses God has given you, for nothing is given without the grace to help you. When you accept your crosses they are meritorious towards the conversion of the heart of the world."

    "Tonight I'm blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love."

    ReplyDelete