Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Into Chaos



Set your sights around you. I have placed you where you are for a season of learning. I desire you would get understanding of how to discern My leading, and how to follow where I lead; With each passing day, this will grow in importance.

The time approaches when the Earth and all its seasons will be in chaos. For the Earth I created strains under the burden of the many sins in its atmosphere. I created a perfect world, designed in perfect order. Sin has stained all I created and now throws order into chaos.

As each season passes now, order will decrease and chaos will increase, as sin strives to dominate all I have made. My People must know and respond to My leading to survive in the coming chaos as creation spirals out of control.

Cry out to Me for understanding, that you may hear Me and follow Me in this time.

Ecclesiastes 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Proverbs 2:2-6
2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Romans 8:22  For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

1 Corinthians 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is an amazing word! One of my recent prayers was to learn how to be led more by the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an amazing word! One of my recent prayers was to learn how to be led more by the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an amazing word! One of my recent prayers was to learn how to be led more by the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete