Monday, January 25, 2016

Glory to Glory



Some of you, My Children, have been thrust into conditions in your life you did not plan, or ever expect. Be encouraged – these times are for My Kingdom purposes and also for you to learn.

You are being changed from glory to glory. After you are changed, My Spirit will be more recognizable in you, and your life shall bear more fruit for My Kingdom.

You will be rewarded each time you endure pain and hardship for My Kingdom’s sake. These tasks are not easy, but they are needful. There are areas of your life I desire to see change in. 

A loving Father always corrects his children.

2 Corinthians 3:18  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

John 15:2-4
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Revelation 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Proverbs 3:11-15
11 My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

Revelation 3:19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Lord! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete