Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Do Not Lose Faith



Some of you have been in an intense battle for some time now, feeling as though you are barely keeping your head above water in the fight. I say to you today, wipe clean your armor, for I shall finish the battle for those of Mine who have labored long on the battlefield. Wipe clean your armor, for it shall be put away to fight with another day. This day have I clothed you with a new mantle – a Mantle of Victory, for you have won the battle you are in.

I have told you that you are in a Season of Prayer, and so you are. You are in a Season of Prayer to save lost souls, prayer for Me to increase your territory, and prayer for strength and refreshment for the next battle.

The enemy sees the Mantle of Victory on you, but this does not guarantee you will win every battle, so do not allow pride to enter in. It is a symbol that your endurance has been tested and tried, and you have come through.

You will need endurance more and more for the coming battles, for they are long and arduous ones. I always prepare My People for what lies ahead of them, if they are surrendered to Me. Those who refuse My refining will not be ready.

Do not lose faith when you see unprepared ones fall in battle, for they were not willing. It was not My Will. I desire all to be prepared. I draw you to what will best prepare you, but many refuse Me, preferring worldly pleasures to My preparation times.

Remember I have told you this.

NOTE: When the Lord spoke about not losing faith when you see unprepared ones fall in battle, I saw that many will die in disasters and attacks coming, not because He wills it, but because of their refusal to be prepared, to be trained to hear Him and obey Him, etc. Others in the faith will blame God, but it is not His doing, it is their own for not allowing Him to be Lord of their lives in every way, for not being willing to spend the time with Him, listen for His Voice, and clear the sin out of their lives. He does not want us to see others perish and blame Him is what He is saying here. That’s what He meant by “Remember I have told you this.” He means remember I said this when you see that happen. Also, our spiritual armor is something we put on every day, but in our present battles that He shows us we have won, we can go into prayer over now and get ready for the next one.

You can hear this word in audio form with my comments, here: https://youtu.be/UNNyPd8Oe_Y

Romans 5:3-4 (ESV)
3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,
Hebrews 10:36-37 (ESV)
36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. 37 For,
“Yet a little while,
    and the coming one will come and will not delay;

James 1:2-4  (ESV)
2 Count it all joy, my brothers,[a] when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Matthew 25:1-10King James Version (KJV)

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

6 comments:

  1. Glynda: I would like to understand how I may know if this message is for ME. I suspect, because our Father is sovereign and so amazing, and knowing He is in absolute control of everything that whosoever physically receives words such as yours above today are those it was intended for; that others won't actually read it...or something like that. But I don't know of a scripture to back up my conjecture. Do you have any insight you can share? I do not want to prematurely "put away" my armor.....

    Thank you, and may God continue to richly bless you in all you do!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete


  2. "The Holy Spirit gives us the sense of urgency. Even though we were not going through a dangerous situation, we may have some kind of dangerous situation heading in our way in the future.
    Therefore, God makes us pray in advance. It is not that He wants us to be afraid or living in fear of something. The Holy Spirit makes us to pray before anything happens. We are praying continuously to prevent difficulties and problems that may come as sickness, with our children, our household, and nationally. We must pray. The reason why we are praying is to overcome any crisis and have victory.
    The Holy Spirit has a nature of joy. He is not some kind of force or thing but He is a person. The Holy Spirit is overflowing. He is humble. Yahweh God calls Himself “I AM WHO I AM” He is also God who saves us. The moment we truly receive Jesus, the Holy Spirit will come and dwell within us.
    Jesus told His disciples, “The Holy Spirit desires to come to you and dwell in you. So you need to pray for this event.” Although the Holy Spirit may dwell in us, in order for Him to fully work and manifest, we need to pray. On the day of pentecost, the Holy Spirit came. When the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit, their inner self became full of the Holy Spirit. They were able to speak in tongue. They were able to hear the sound of the Holy Spirit like wind and they were able to see the Holy Spirit fire with their eyes. As God’s grace came upon them, they began to communicate with God." Pastor Yong Doo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must be a house of prayer, pray without ceasing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister are nose piercings rebellion of a sin against GOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glynda:

    I've enjoyed reading the words our Lord gives you for a few years now, but have never posted a comment.

    At first I was startled by the instruction to "put away" my armor. But immediately the Holy Spirit told me this word applied to a personal battle of mine, and that I was to put up my armor ONLY IN THAT BATTLE. I had seen a profound change recently in that conflict, which I had put before the throne almost two years ago. But I hadn't yet realized the Lord was giving me victory, until your word came. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS LOVING-KINDNESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND MERCY!

    Thank you, dear sister, for your obedience and faithfulness to our King! I wish you could know the almost unspeakable joy this has brought me.

    ReplyDelete