Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dine



Come and dine with Me, My children.

Dine on the many delights I have provided for you in My Word. In your world are many avenues for receiving My Word, as there never were before. Of all the generations of My children, you should be the most full of My Word, for all its accessibility.

When you neglect to dine on My Word, you distance yourself from My Promises. From My wisdom, and My voice. I desire to instruct you for each day that you may be blessed. I desire to shower you with My love to sustain you in a dark world full of lost souls.

I desire to share with you secrets of witty inventions and revelation knowledge to set you apart, to bless you, and prosper you.

Come aside, and dine with Me!


John 21:12  Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.

John 4:32  But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

Proverbs 8:1  I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Ephesians 1:17  That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:


4 comments:

  1. thank you for this message. I was right now thinking what to do with my life, how to reinvent myself. Thank you, humbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Word of Life, the Living Word;in the beginning, You already existed. You were with God, and You are God. You created everything there is. Nothing exists that You did not make.For in You was life, and the life was the light of men. My Lord Jesus, my God, my Savior, my beautiful Word; that life is in me. I have Your life in me. That life of God in my spirit dominates me. Therefore, I purpose in my heart to walk in that Light of Life. I love Your Word, O Lord, for it is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Thank You Lord, so much, for Your beautiful Words, O Wonderful Word of life. I will not let Your Word depart from before my eyes, for it is life to me; for I have found it, and it is health and healing to my flesh. I will not compromise, nor bend, nor be moved from Thy Word, O God of my Salvation. My Jesus, my God, Your Word, the Bible, is the only sure guide for living a pure life. Your word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against Thee. It is very useful to teach us what is true, and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out, teaches us, and guides us to do what is right, and save me from sin; for I know O Lord, that the Sword of the Spirit will always cause me to triumph. O Righteous Word of Life, my delight is in Your Word; and in Your Word, I meditate day and night because it renews my mind each and everyday. Heaven and earth will pass away but Your Word, O Lord, stands forever. O my Jesus, make me walk along the path of Your commands, for that is where my joy is found! Praise and honor; glory and power be unto our God and unto the Lamb, forever and ever, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Write a book sis. I think I felt the holy spirit. I love this message.

      Delete
  3. Glynda,

    When I read this "Come and Dlne" lt brought back memories of my childhood. I was raised in the Church of God. We use to sing the song"Come and Dine" all the time. After reading this I sat at my piano and played sang and cried.the presence of the Lord just came into my house and I just was so blessed. Come and dine the Master calleth " come and dine" You can feast at Jesus table all the time. He who fed the multitude, turn the water into wine, to the hungry calleth now "Come and Dine".

    Thank you for your words that always minister to me,

    Be Blessed,

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete