Sunday, October 25, 2015

Calm



I am your peace when the storms rage around you, My precious ones. The coming storm of lack, of persecution, will rage, but if you enter My Secret Place, it will not rage in you. I have prepared a place of peace you may enter at any time when you approach Me. All that is required is your faith and devotion to Me.

The coming storm is one of great spiritual darkness. The wicked are rising up, and will refuse to be silenced. They will bring much grief to My people. They will cause hardships and lack on those who serve Me. There will be great betrayals, such as you have never seen.

The only way My people can survive what is coming is through their faith in Me. Their faith that I will protect them and provide for them. Every person alive who truly serves Me will have to choose in these times between your own comfort and Me.

Choose well, My children, for your eternity depends on it. Those who deny Me will not enter heaven.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Psalm 91:1-4
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

5 comments:

  1. Are the Lord's "precious ones" the same group as the Lord's "My People"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does all this gloom and persecution figure in with your other posts about God fulfilling our dreams and answering prayers we have been praying for years, blessing us with great businesses and special achievements?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew M - I answered almost this exact same question the last time you commented. If the prophetic words cause you so much confusion, why do you read them? You do read your Bible, right? God is a God of both love and judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by the way, persecution is NOT judgment, but the fulfilling of the scriptures.

    2 Tim. 3:12: Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

    ReplyDelete