Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Beauty for Ashes



I long to restore the broken places in your lives. I long to mend the places that hurt you, to heal you and make you whole. It is My desire you would walk free of pain and regret, full of peace and joy and adoration for your Father who adores you.

If you will seek first My Kingdom, I will add to you the things you desire, and I will mend the broken places. I will give you peace instead of regret, beauty for ashes, joy instead of heaviness.

Praise Me, believe Me, and seek first My Kingdom, and My ways in all you do.


Joel 2:25  And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Psalm 34:18  The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Isaiah 53:5  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing Yahweh to use you as he does. I, for one, really needed this message on this day. HIS timing is always pefect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my Loving Heavenly Father. You have restored and healed all that You have promised to me. Indeed, "seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you." O Mighty One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, my All-sufficient God, thank You so much. When I surrendered everything that is within me to You; when I have given my life, my love, and all that is within me, incredible peace, confidence, joy,long-suffering, kindness, gentleness, most of all love and self-control is reigning in my heart, soul, and life. O people, PLEASE, do not be afraid to surrender EVERYTHING THAT IS IN YOU to our Mighty God the Father and our Eternal Lord Jesus Christ. DO NOT HOLD ANYTHING BACK; then, you will see and know the fullness of His presence and blessings on you. TRY God, you will never regret it. It happened to me. I am telling you all of these through my experience.Believe in Him, trust in Him, have faith in our God Almighty because He always does what He says He will do, for His words stands forever. TO HIM WHO SITS ON THE THRONE AND UNTO THE LAMB, BE BLESSINGS AND GLORY AND POWER AND HONOR, FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN...I LOVE YOU GOD SO MUCH!I WILL YOU SOON WHEN YOU COME FOR US IN THE RAPTURE. YES, I FAINT IN LONGING TO BE WITH YOU, FOREVER. MARANATHA!COME LORD JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was praising The Lord the other day. I said the lyrics in his worship song "How he made me whole" .I was singing unto The Lord with The Holy ghost. I knew he made me whole. I used to have a bad sore lower back and in my left lower leg bone it used to be sore. Praise The Lord I am HEALED! By his stripes. I knew after I sung that song under the power of the holy spirit with faith he healed me! Sure enough he did! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE! THANK YOU LORD! GOD IS SOOOO REAL! In His presence is the fullness! Of joy. The Joy of The Lord is my strength!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sister Glynda. I am watching your Youtube now and I have gone thought a LOT of betrayal the last few years...some of it is unbelievable and even to the extent that my twin sister was trying to destroy me in every way possible. I will be ordering your new book.

    ReplyDelete