Thursday, September 3, 2015

Many Mysteries

I shall be revealing many mysteries to My children in this time. Those who are faithful to study My Word will be greatly rewarded with answers men have sought for centuries. For now is the time of great knowledge in the Earth.

Ask of Me now, My children, for the wisdom to walk in these times in My Light. Ask of Me special gifts for the end times you live in, that you may win souls for My Kingdom. Ask, that I may give it you, for I greatly desire to do this.

I desire to see My people walking in the flow of My Great Spirit, with strong anointing, doing mighty works in My Great Name. Go forth, win souls, tell others of Me, and honor Me in this way.

By this shall many unbelievers be saved, when they see My Great Power in the earth.


Matthew 13:11  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Colossians 1:26  Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Proverbs 25:2  It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

1 Corinthians 4:1  Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.


1 comment:

  1. Im encouraged by this as I have been asking for wisdom.. I listen and see your videos and feel blessed, but I am from Nepal.
    Deena

    ReplyDelete