Sunday, August 30, 2015

How Can I Use You

Many of My people think they are ready to step into their destinies, but their lives are in disarray.

They do not care for their health or their bodies, their finances are wrongly apportioned, and their households are out of order.

My people, how can I set you before My other children if this is so? You must be sober, vigilant, and prudent in all matters if I am to use you mightily. You have asked Me for much, I require much in return – your fleshly ways and desires.

Many of My children will not walk into their destinies and desires in these end times because their lives are too unruly, and I cannot do as I wish through them.

If you wish to be a Sent One, My children, get your houses and yourselves in order.

Ephesians 4:1-6
4 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Timothy 3:2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Titus 1:7  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

Luke 21:33-34
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.


Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment