Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Great Change Coming

In times coming, many of My people shall come to need. The loss of income, of houses, of vehicles, and means to work shall bring many to poverty. If My people will prepare now by seeking My face, not by preparing in worldly ways, this need not be so.

A great change is coming, My children, that you are not prepared for. There is revelation in My Word that will carry those who know it  (the Word of God)  through what many will not survive. The preparation is found in knowing Me, and My holy Word.

I have warned again and again that you must know Me, seek My face and be found studying My Word daily. If you continue ignoring My warning, you will perish with those of the world when this time comes.

Psalm 119:105   Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 119:18  Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Proverbs 29:1  He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Proverbs 3:21-26
21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.


5 comments:

  1. WOWZEE , that's amazing , I was just give this by the father in my last comment 20 mins before this post ! Wow wow wow ! How amazing are you father !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spent 2 hours worshipping , now I posted this on a comment many blogs ago , but God wants this known , just quoting , " many are wondering why they are not moving in the power of my Holy Spirit , why they are not performing the deeds I promised you would , did I not say you would do greater deeds ????? ! Afterwards I knew exactly what he meant , some are overlooking the basics , they are looking so hard when they are missing the easy , and this is what I know he meant , feed the poor , show the lost my love , come OUT of the comfort zone and find the poor and needy , and serve them , do not just pray for them , but serve them , and it's there where you will experience my miracles to come , !!!!! I got this a few weeks ago , but he has delivered it again , in the times to come , the need is going to be MASSIVE , rise up Christians , and SERVE THE LOST and POOR , !!! What I got from this is that God is not going to perform miracles while we are serving ourselves and each other ( other believers ) , we are to find and seek the poor and needy , and he will do the rest , and then you will truly be moving in the power of the Holy Spirit ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed. Glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is confirmation for me also,except He worded it a little differently,He said "what a great month for change this will be."

    ReplyDelete