Friday, August 21, 2015

Eye Hath Not Seen

I delight to give you My Kingdom, children. I have many great rewards and sights for you to see here.

Your earth passage is only a short time in My plan for you. For now, to you, your life there seems like everything, yet it is only a small part. It is very important, however, how you spend your time and energy during that small part, for it determines  your eternity. For this reason do I warn you to stay on track.

Honor Me in all you do. Speak of Me when you speak to others. Do not back down from your beliefs because of them. I shall reward you openly for this. Do not be afraid of their faces – increase your rewards here in heaven. Tell others of My Son Jesus while you can.

Soon you are coming home.


Luke 12:32  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Jeremiah 1:8  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

Matthew 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.


1 Corinthians 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

8 comments:

  1. thank you for this. I have refrained from speaking about the Lord as much as usual due to extreme sadness, etc. I feel so empty like I don't represent the Lord properly. I am trying to spend so much time with Him. I don't understand what is going on. I probably need deliverance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm experiencing the same thing sadness, I feel that I need deliverance as well. God help us,

      Delete
  2. To God be the Glory I want to thank God for using you to give me much needed confirmation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Ooh Shalida that Our Dear Lord Jesus Wraps His Loving, Healing, Comforting Arms Around You. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I have given my life back to the Lord and given up things of this world including worldly relationship s with others and deciding to walk in the spirit and being led of the holy spirit to make decisions instead of my own way of doing things. People have been questioning why I don't do this or that or why I don't talk to so and so any more. I have refrain from telling them I choose to walk with the Lord now because of what they may say. The Lord also has increased my decernment on people. I have been afraid of their faces because I see the evil on them like never before. I see them now for who they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ooh Shalida and Petra, if you need deliverance contact me please through my blog, I used to take part in deliverance and also the Holy Spirit showed me how to get self deliverance, I will pray with you and tell you how to be set free. God bless you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Petra Riccardo, No. A very old religion. That of following Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete