Thursday, March 12, 2015

Possible

Live with the utmost integrity, My children, that those who do not yet believe may see an example in the earth of how they should walk.

Many say it is not possible to obey all My Word, but I am not a god who will lead you wrong. I am not a god who demands the impossible from My people. I AM the God who makes the impossible POSSIBLE.

If you will only trust and obey Me, take My Word to heart, I will make Myself known to you. I will show you how it is done.

Come, follow Me.

Matthew 5:13: Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Numbers 23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Luke 1:37: For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Deut. 4:35:  Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is God; there is none else beside him.

Matthew 16:24:  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

3 comments:

  1. God requires so little from His people in comparison to what He has given. For His yoke is easy and His is burden light. Matthew 11:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glynda, does that mean we can be sinless?


    Blessings

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. I am young and I know this to be true. The Lord revealed himself to me when I was 17yrs of age. He talks to me thru dreams. I have gotten to know alot about the Lord now I am 22 and still learning about him and his ways. Ive learned that when I am living in sin it separates me from him. I don't feel his presence. When I am in the world I'm not happy fully, but when I am living for the Lord being humble and seeking his will for my life I feel his presence. Not everyday is perfect but knowing God is always there is refreshing to me. Leaning how to put my trust fully in him he will never fail just believe in have faith. There was times I didn't have any food or money. I was starving and I prayed and asked God "Lord I don't want to worry I know you will provide for me ". People came to me and brought me food to eat and I praised the Lord! On my job going into prayer for favor with my customers and I believed he would. Everytime I believe him to do it every customer on my job was nice to me even the rude or racist ones. Praying for a car and believing on God to bless me. A lady I minister to oneday won 3quarters of a million dollars in Lottery. She knew I needed a car and blessed me with some money to get one. I cried so hard and praised God all that night. The Lord desires to help us and perform miracles for us, but it's up to us To fully trust in him, have faith, be obidient, and stay in the Word. Every word in the bible is true believe in it.

    ReplyDelete