Thursday, February 12, 2015

First

My children must look inside. Inside themselves, for what is going wrong in their lives. Many of you have sinful thoughts and attitudes you have ignored for years.

Is your heart filled with pride? Or religious pride? Or lust or greed? Unbelief?

How can I bless you when this is so? You will find the answer in My Word, in spending time with Me – real time, not a few minutes a day.

Do not forget Me, My children.

I must be first in your lives. I want the first of your time, the first of your thoughts, to be first in your heart, first in all you do.

I AM the Lord.

1 Cor. 11:31-32:
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Matthew 15:18-19
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Proverbs 3:6: In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Exodus 6:8: And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment