Saturday, November 1, 2014

Demeaned

My people shall be demeaned in times to come. As the world hated Me, it shall also hate you. My people will be blamed for what ails the world, though it is not of your making.

Know this is coming, My children, and do not think it strange as it begins, for it is coming soon. Indeed, you have seen the signs already.

Many of you live lives of isolation even now because you walk in My ways. Rejoice, My children, for you are My own My chosen ones! That is why you do not fit in the world in which you must live for  now. Do not wish for the world’s acceptance, for you are not to be like those headed for damnation.

I desire none would perish, but many will. They are choosing damnation for themselves. 

Oh, that they would see and taste the good life I offer them! (I heard so much grief in His voice here!)

The life I have purchased for them with My own blood!

Choose you this day whom you will serve. Those who have chosen Me shall rejoice forevermore, and live in My Holy Presence.

Mark 13:13:  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

John 15:18-19:  18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 Peter 4:4:  4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

1 Peter 4:12:  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1 Peter 2:9:  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Romans 12:2:  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2 Peter 3:9:  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Psalm 34:8:  O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.


Joshua 24:15:  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

John 5:29:  And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2 comments:

  1. How can I mail or email you for advi've or prayer request? I need your help eveytime I think of God I feel warm and wholesome and I know it is right but when I try to completely give myself to him there is a cold metal wall blocking me from what I want to achieve. I do not understand what I am doing wrong. Vjackson4473@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. From manyrounds: there's a proverb, which states much to the effect,it is better to eat a morsel of bread on a rooftop, than have a feast in a palace with strife, I have found that being alone is not alone, it was an opportunity to get closer to the Lord than otherwise I would have, it was not with out some pain, but being in pain drew me to reach out to him harder,and alot more often, and I think He honored my persistance, as I would go to him quite often, and He would come and comfort me, you will know when He does, His love is like no other, it cannot be explained with words here, but I will say this, it is quite a personal thing, its for you and you alone,from Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Father, the Creator of the whole universe,and all there is,and you, and you are made exactly how He designed you,every detail, for His pleasure, for ever. He thought of every small thing, to Him it wasn't a small thing.He loves us so much its beyond our minds to grasp, but He does give us an inkling, any more and we might be consumed as we are still in the flesh. so, it is not always a bad thing to be alone, free from the distractions of this world, I am very grateful for it, as it has accelerated My walk. Pain will come, but so will the Healer.

    ReplyDelete