Monday, October 27, 2014

Many Miracles

Many miracles are coming to My people. They shall happen suddenly to those who have put their faith in Me, who have been faithful to Me. Many miracles are coming to show the world once more that there is a God in Israel, and I AM He.

Many miracles shall come suddenly to My people in every nation and you shall be filled to overflowing with joy, with My Spirit, as I answer prayers you have prayed for many years.

But know this, My people – when My mighty power flows, persecution shall arise and you must testify of Me to all men.

Be bold! You are coming home.

1 Samuel 17:46: This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

Acts 2:17: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spiritupon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Mark 10:30: But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.


2 Timothy 3:12: Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of miracles should we expect aside from miracolous healings? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete