Monday, November 11, 2013

More Mercy

I desire to show more mercy to My people, but My people do not always live their lives in a way that allows Me to.

My people, if your intents towards your brothers and sisters is evil, I cannot just stand by and do nothing. You must yourselves be merciful if you also desire mercy from Me in your circumstances.

Examine your hearts, My children. If you hold hatred or unforgiveness in your heart towards another, you must release that to Me. Do not let the enemy defile your hearts in this way and live outside all the blessings you can have in this life. I desire you would live free, but hatred and unforgiveness hold you in bondage and torment.

Ask Me, and I shall deliver you, My precious children, for I came to set you free.

Matthew 5:7: Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Psalm 18:30: As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Matthew 6:14-15: For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25: And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Matthew 18:33-35: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Isaiah 61:1: The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

5 comments:

  1. 11/10/13 8:05 am CST Glynda, On Sunday Morning in my secret place the Lord told me to pick up a pen. This is what He gave me.

    “ I am coming soon.
    Prepare your hearts.
    Fill your wells with oil that you may be wise. The Bridegroom cometh.
    All that has been written in My Word will be accomplished.
    I tarry no longer.”

    He usually does not give me KJ english, so I did inquire as to the exact words, and yes this is what He gave me.

    "Prepare Your Hearts."

    In the book of Ezra (KJV only), we see how Ezra pleased the Lord; 7:10 “For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.” Then in contrast we read about Rehoboam in 2 Chronicles 12:14 (KJV also) “And he did evil, because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD.”

    There are many other passages that confirm this message: Matthew 25: John 4: Psalms 78 and others. As always, Seek His Face and ask Him to confirm.

    The Lord clearly shows us in His Word that we can hold no bitterness, anger or unforgiveness in our heart towards anyone. Give it all to Him and allow Him to set you free.

    What an Awesome God we Serve.

    All to His Glory

    Kim Ford; tohisgloryministry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES oh glory Yes! I have been actively praying for the Lord to kill off the old man within me and to get rid of the roots of bitterness, unforgiveness and UNBELIEF. YES this message is in the Holy Ghost flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Sister" especially here on the web, people take it as a privilege to become nasty to others by calling it righteous when it is really called self righteous.. They never stop to think to themselves how the Lord would handle others.
    They end up losing the Lord's right hand of fellowship between them and their brethren.

    Ephsians 4:1-3 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

    Mathew 11:29-30 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynda, Thank you for sharing this word from the Lord. Truly, I needed to hear this. I met with a godly women yesterday to pray and discuss some problems that I am struggling with in my personal life. She told me the very same thing! I need to get before God and examine my heart and get it right as the Lord reveals what is displeasing to Him. I know that He will enable me to be an overcomer through His power and His strenghth!

    Thank you for being a faithful servant of the Most High God and for ministering to others. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our FATHER is great and may we all examine ourselves carefully in these last days!
    Amen!

    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete