Friday, August 24, 2012

I Can Make A Way


The difficulties of these times shall not pass quickly, My children. Many of you shall find you are unprepared for the magnitude of My mighty judgments. As you walk closer to Me, I shall prepare you in the ways that matter.

Physical preparations cannot save you, and I am able to provide for you. True preparation begins with your spirit, for what use is there to save your body if you lose your soul, My child? Do you not trust that I am able to provide you with food and shelter I, who sent manna to My own, when no manna had ever been seen before?

Do you not think I can make a way of safety for you? I who parted the Red Sea for My people as the enemy pursued them? Do you not think I love you as much?

If you will spend time with Me as I have pleaded, you will know more of My love for you and you will be less afraid, My child. The enemy desires to keep you in fear, but I desire you would walk in faith.

Matthew 16:26: For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 6:25: Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Deuteronomy 8:3: And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Joshua 24:6-7: And I brought your fathers out of Egypt: and ye came unto the sea; and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the Red sea. 7 And when they cried unto the Lord, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season.

Hebrews 11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Glynda,

    I've had a dream of how God provides for a child of His, even though none was stored up...

    http://dreamsofdunamis.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/the-free-gift-of-food/

    Jesus has already provided for me and my family and made the way for me and my family many times! The link below is the song I sing, when doubt tries to attack me with lack....
    (It is Kathy Troccoli's song entitled 'He Will Make A Way':)

    http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=YG6GLNNX

    Shalom!
    C. Dunamis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when the Lord speaks to us about not preparing, it can be confusing. The feeling I had when He was speaking this was that He is cautioning against trusting in preparation, not against not preparing at all.

    I've gotten some emails about this word, just wanted to clarify that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glynda:

    I read your post, and wanted to add a few comments. Your clarifying statement above makes a bit more sense than your initial post.

    I agree that we are to TRUST in God's hedge of protection and not that of our physical survival preparations. That is truth.

    However, God expects all of us to use our rational capabilities (i.e. "rational thought process" - both mental and physical) and to take PHYSICAL ACTIONS in order to achieve a level of security that we think should have. We are not to "over spiritualize" our expectations of what God will do for us. We cannot just pray and HOPE that blessings will fall into our laps.

    There is a large contingent of Christians who would say I am demonstrating a "lack of faith" given the words I have spoken above. Rather, the opposite is true. We are to use the rational capabilities given to us by God, and then we are to ACT in FAITH that God will indeed provide the guidance needed to accomplish goals that are in alignment with His will.

    In my own blog, I have written on related issues to what I have said above.

    Blessings,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Glynda,

    He has spoken a number of times about trusting in Him, not in the preparations. Trusting in Him will bring about the appropriate preparations instead of running hither and thither throwing stuff in the truck and keeping it gassed up. The Father has promised to direct our paths, and that direction we should follow.

    If you are following God's direction, and He says not to store away, that is His Word for you. How can you know that He won't uproot you quickly, or even "spirit" you away and all those stores will be moot. The time, now, is to be prepared for God's miraculous movement.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen Glynda,
    We are to LISTEN to the Holy Spirit. If we are in communion with HIM, the more in communion with HIM we are, the more we will be trained to hear HIS Spirit and take HIS direction on any given issue, whether it be physical preps or not.
    Our cognative ability should be carefully scrutinized as that is exactly what got Adam and Eve in trouble; they 'reasoned' with the enemy of their souls, thus unbelief and death followed. Unbelief is equal to dying and death!
    There is a massive kill going on right now; hide yourself in HIS Word.
    FATHER is able to give grace and provision for physically dying too...just a thought...

    Peace,
    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete