Thursday, March 15, 2012

Want of Gain

The time has now come for My righteous ones to be exalted. In days past, those who appeared righteous have risen high. Not so now, for I shall exalt those truly found righteous in My sight. I am the Lord, the great Judge of All. I judge the hearts and reins of all people.

Many of your leaders appeared righteous in your eyes who were vile in My sight. Their hearts were black with want of gain and their thoughts of profit.

I will exalt My righteous ones who daily seek My face, those whose hearts are truly to do My will. No more shall the greedy be exalted, for I shall judge them one by one, and you shall see them fall from their lofty perches.

No more shall you prey on My precious widows and poor saints, for I shall turn My face from you and withdraw My hand of protection from all you do. You will turn to me with weeping in that day when your kingdom falls before you.

Wash you, make you clean! Purify your hearts before Me, the Holy One of Israel, that you may be spared in that terrible Day of Judgment, that I may show you mercy.

Turn again and restore that which was taken away from My people, that I may show you mercy now.

Psalm 7:9: Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Psalm 75:10: All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

Jeremiah 17:9-10: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.


Isaiah 2:11-12: The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:


Isaiah 10:1-3: Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed; To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless! And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?


Isaiah 1:15-17: And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.


Joel 2:11-13: And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.


Hebrews 12:22-27: But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here:  

2 comments:

  1. This is a word sent to me by a friend. The person who received it desires to remain nameless for now. I believe it is from the Lord, and the person received it on March 16th, and said the Lord was talking to them about this same subject to them.

    "THEY ARE DEAF AND BLIND......WHO IS BLIND LIKE THE ONES WHO "WERE" committed to Me. They have been shown many things but have paid no attention. Their ears are open but they hear nothing. Mammon, notoriety and pride have become their idols. They bow down to them and worship and say "save me, you are my god." They know nothing. They understand nothing. Their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see and their minds closed so they cannot understand. No one can deliver out of My hand. When I act, who can reverse it? I bring prosperity AND I create disaster. I, the Lord, do all these things."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see this kind of thing predicted in Isaiah 32:5-8. At the same time end-time Elijah is rising to his position, God is also exposing certain individuals. We've already been experiencing this in 2011 and 2012.

    http://wakeupbabylon.blogspot.com/2012/05/isaiah-32.html

    Drew

    ReplyDelete